Dropbox Business is a single workspace to organise your content, connect your tools and bring everyone together.
The new Dropbox brings together your files, your tools and people with an all-new Dropbox experience, including a new desktop app.
Dropbox Business is a powerful collaboration platform that helps companies work better together, fast. With Dropbox Business, teams can access their files anytime, anywhere, while keeping IT in control.
With Dropbox Business, your team can:
- Embrace cloud content - Now you can create, organise and share Google Docs, Sheets and Slides content – as well as .docx, .xlsx and .pptx files – straight from Dropbox.
- Protect files with limits on forwarding and downloading, password options and expiring links.
- Maintain enterprise-grade security with enhanced security settings.
- Work better together with tools like Paper.
- Centralise work across platforms with tools like Smart Sync.
- Connect your tools - No more creating documents in one place, and having conversations about them in another. Now Dropbox integrates with Slack and Zoom to simplify work.
- Create shortcuts - Save time by storing bookmarks to any web content – like project management boards or news articles – alongside all of your content in Dropbox.
For more information on Dropbox Business, please see: