Attend this webinar to find out what Barracuda CTO Fleming Shi and VP for Zero Trust Access Sinan Eren think of the top cybersecurity trends they’re following - and the predictions they’re making for 2023 and beyond.
In conversation, Fleming and Sinan will explain how the events of the past year inform their predictions for what’s coming. So you’ll understand clearly why they predict, for example, that:
- By 2025 threat actors will have caused human casualties by weaponising operational technology.
- More than half the organisations embracing zero trust as a starting point for security will fail to realize its benefits by 2025.
- The number of nations imposing regulation of ransomware, payments, fines, and negotiations will rise from 1% now to 30% by 2025.
Join us and see the global cybersecurity landscape through the eyes of seasoned experts, and to understand what changes are likely, and why.
- Fleming Shi, CTO, Barracuda Networks
- Sinan Eren, VP for Zero Trust Access, Barracuda Networks